Friends of Phillips Park Non-Profit & Arts Fair
An exciting and FREE public event to learn more about the Non-Profit & Arts organizations in the South Pittsburgh neighborhoods and in greater Pittsburgh.
- Yoga class from Kara Kernan Yoga
- Self-Defense Class from The MMA Academy
- Music performance from the Rising Voices Youth Choir
- Theatre performances from 12 Peers Theatre and New Renaissance Theatre Company
- Live music from Brandon Lehman of Swiss Army
- And more!
Want to present your important work? The Fair gives South Pittsburgh organizations the opportunity to show their wins and accomplishments, to meet potential volunteers and to demonstrate their work to the community.
There is no fee to table or demonstrate and there is no admission fee for the public to attend. Registration deadline: March 10
If you would like to have a table or share a short presentation or audience interactive demonstration, please register at this link: https://goo.gl/forms/jgzGhmk0WfzwWbzr1
Please email Amy Kline at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*All programming subject to change.